Monday, October 29, 2012

… 9 months 5 days

Day back to yesterday first, since we finally did another announcement to my relatives in hong kong, so I better write it down here first.
Dad and Mum response positively. Phew…
Dad told me something about ‘ what should a wife do’ last night, and I like it. Instead of teaching his daughter that she should find a rich man, he told me to be patient staying with husband, everything start difficult at the beginning and that’s normal. We are all not longing for money and material life, as we are not growing in that way of life.

What a nice talk.

A BLESSED & WONDERFUL TRIP

Finally, we are back to the hustle and bustle city for the living. The week before was too beautiful. I was praying after the communion and cried uncontrollably due to the blissfulness, joyfulness and the love god gifted to us throughout the journey in the mass yesterday.

Lovely, lovely, lovely.

I am glad K loves and respects the culture of my side. He adopted into it perfectly, I even think he fits in to my culture more than I do.
It’s grateful to know that Philippines loves K as well, it gave him a very pleasant stay.  Wonderful.

About the photo shoot. It was just a ‘game’ at the very beginning of the planning ,but it came out the highlight of the entire trip. Beautiful.

The last visiting day in Manila, we selected different kind of handkerchiefs as a “thank-you present” to all the relatives who shows massive love and care, protective and helpfulness along the journey.


About the photo shoot
I have never been looking at K that long with such a long eye contact! There are errors with some of the copies, I am trying to search out and see what can we do for the next step.
Thank you Randolf Evan Photography!

About the make up
K is satisfied with it cause he can still see me under it. And even I removed that make up , stay nude… K just keeps on asking me why am I that beautiful?! ( haha, love is blind)
Thank you Karen Catalen Make up !

About the food
K is crazy, he kept eating all day long!

About the reception
We finally think that doing by local service is much better than the ‘presentable’ reception. Happiness , joyfulness and enjoyment freely with our all special guests are much more important to us. We would like our guests move casual, dress casual, dance casual, eat casual, smile casual… this is the only goal of the wedding in the pi.  So, Moon Shadow, stay in tune! J

About the cold water bath
I screamed in Pangasinan once, but K did not. Still nice , we kept ourselves clean.

About the weather
Super good especially on the shooting day ( hot !) but weather was brilliant. Experienced rainy day and nights during our stay in Pangasinan and the way back Manila. Typhoon signal no.1 on held one day and back to sunny on our flight, blessed.

About the transportation
With the good arrangement of mum and ate, we got a pleasant and painless travel during our stay. Wonderful.

About the animals
We met cute pusa, great dogs, trouble sleeping cow, flirty pig, friendly turkey, calm goats during our stay. Beautiful.

About the body guards
The body guards are all that we respect to. Very protective and strong staying beside us.
Thank you Uncle Nestor, Uncle Ramon, Uncle Renato ( oh yes, he is our another photographer!) , Kuya Danny

About the arrangement
Super thank you to Ate Annie & Cory for the photographer, makeup artist and the transport service alignment. Plus the Glass Garden reception respectively

About the souvenirs
K should feel much stronger than I do. He bought snacks and some cute remembrance for beloved family and friends. Not much we could bring, so if we missed any , please forgive us.

About K
He has been being so presentable and good fiancé of mine. Very good.
Helping to communicate with the photographer while I was busy at my make up
Being so respect to all
Being so caring to me , really so taking care
Being so patient to me
Staying with me all the time
Kept on saying I am beautiful gifted with acnes, pimples, dark circles…
Appreciates my coffee even it’s far from mum’s standard ( hm.)
Calm me down when I was starting to be angry, angrier ….
Never mad at me whenever I woke him up just to play and joke him, ha!
Being so friendly with my brother
He knows what to do now if I am suffering from car sickness
Love barong ( I can’t believe it!)
Love Jeepney ( I can’t believe it!)
Love his stay in Pangasinan ( I can’t believe it!)
He found his favorite scent in Philippines! ( I can’t believe it!)


After this trip of mine, there are questions in my life.
Let’s face it together.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment