Thursday, January 31, 2013

… 6 months 3 days

Busy on work recently.

Back to belenation stuff:
On 29 Jan (Tue) night , we went to an interview in CMAC for volunteer work. They are so PROFESSIONAL!
K & I both think that our performance wasn’t that good, but at least, hee hee, after the chat with the 2 interviewers, they personally gave us a book :
Men and Women are from Eden : A study guide to John Paul II's Theology of the Body















Acceptance of the volunteer training or not, we gained a BOOK! Hurrray!
I feel so happy and gifted. I treasure that book like the one Po Ming shared me before.

It’s a bit hard to understand at the beginning, but it’s leading me to know more about “ The Theology of the Body”.
There must be some reason why they introduce this book to us. Let's see what’s God’s plan on us.

1 week more then we will meet our new house. I want to see it again. I miss it!
Before that, this coming Saturday, we are going to get another furniture to band room for temporary storage. Can’t wait to see it as well cause it’s originally bought from Thailand! Thank you  KT & AS !

Another updates
Raymond W. ‘s ordered bikes arrived!! 1- Off White & 1- Ivory Color. They look good in picture, he is going to assemble them in mid Feb. This transportation of ours are way too cool and I love it already.

 












b

No comments:

Post a Comment