Tuesday, March 5, 2013


I thought I saw something wrong! 4 Months… and … 50% of the wedding stuff aren’t ready yet.

Anyway, just move. ha!

We went to  a video taking on Sunday. Director Bon and Mandy were being so patient to shoot these 2 unprofessional actors with their crappy act, ha!
Somehow we enjoyed eating, eating and eating in Cheung Chau.

We did not really see what Director Bon recorded. We trust him and Mandy.
Thank you Hong Kong Couples for giving us this fun and memorable experience.

Then for the 2nd Anniversary of K ‘s proposal, I watched 4 movies ( hurrayyyy!!) + a satisfy English breakfast ( hurrrayyyrayyyrayyy!!!!)

Thank you for the beautiful Pink Tuplips, I love them
Thank you for the hotel booking, I love the balcony with the sea view
Thank you for the 10 times propose, still nice, still refreshing
Thank you for the care and love, I stayed cool on face, but in heart , so much appreciated
Thank you for the earrings, I love them, I just love them.

Thank you & Love You.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment