Tuesday, May 14, 2013

... 2 months 2 weeks 6 days

time is really getting closer and closer ...
we finally settled the 75% of the invitation - raw material , and we have to move on with it when we gather all materials next week. hopefully , the invitation will be ready by end of this month and will start distributing.

reviewing back to the planned schedule,
invitation design (jan) & mass booklet (feb) are delayed for more than 3 months

and in May:
>bus confirmation with numbers
>application of car permission
>submission of documents to church
>finalized schedule of the day
>confirmed venue decoration / car / reception

please tell me that it's possible to squeeze in all these, please tell me that it's possible to squeeze in all these, please tell me that it's possible to squeeze in all these. ay.

meanwhile,
> i need to do modification for the dress pattern after the 1st fitting and catch for the 2nd fitting in Jun
> a big campaign will be launching soon ( office work-which will be occupying about 1 month time for the development and set up ....)

please tell me that it's possible to squeeze in all these stuff...

just too tight, too heavy...and this is not my way of working... i never study a day before the exam. but at least 3 months ahead when I was in uni ... I hate this feeling....sighed. 

so the july. i will still be crazy. wish me luck.

b

No comments:

Post a Comment