Monday, December 16, 2013

... May 2013 Rubber Duck Project for Reebok Classic GL6000

This was the project of Reebok Classic GL6000 with the inspiration of the huge rubber duck that visited Hong Kong in may 2013. Big thanks to Adrian, Kevin V, Yolanda and Christy for trusting me on this project.

I remember waking up excitingly in the early morning staying in my working studio, using up all my white and yellow paints to cover up the original color of the shoe provided. BUT , that was FUN!

I remember standing at the corner observing people reaction with the rubber duck shoes.

I was searching for some kind of picture reference and then I saw this cute little duck among sport shoes. I miss you :')















---------------------------------------------------



























No comments:

Post a Comment