Friday, January 3, 2014

... first decoupage class

... second day of 2014

I was so excited about my first lesson of decoupage!!
1.5 hours time is not enough for me, so I will have to do more preparation at home before attending next lesson.

1. Podge- is the first term I learnt from teacher , use as protection and stick the paper on object.
2. Two techniques for getting the images 1) tearing- more classic feeling ( as teacher said , I personally think it provides a "diffusion" effect) 2) cutting - more clear images
3.  Selfishness is not restricted with age or gender, hahaha! anyway, be good, inspire others!





















Other than that, we were keeping a cellular number for belenation, somehow there were some problems with the number and the network company, was dealing with that December 2013, customer service said they will reply me within 14 days, hope the number we have been keeping so hard can still be used after their investigation of the problem.

finger cross :)

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment