Sunday, March 2, 2014

... (girly) Flowers to Mr. K

... the story is ...

Mr. K proposed on 3 March 2011 - without flowers but with full of hilarious pose and nervousness .
Mr. K proposed on 3 March 2012 again - with my favorite flowers - Baby Pink Tulips
Mr. K proposed on 3 March 2013 as video recording - for our guest to "understand" more about our love story, a lovely work with HK Couples. Ltd.

3 March 2014 - Married for 7 months.

And I was thinking to buy him a bunch of flower in stead. I went to the flower shop on Monday but the fresh flowers are SO EXPENSIVE- hkd 488 - 688 !! ( for me, it is expensive). I then went to a store that sells plastic flowers but they look ... plastic. And then , i met them, dried flowers.

Beautifully dried in shapes, colors are so unique, me , myself, I love them!

So I planned to make my own bunch of flowers to Mr. K - hkd 200 and they look super lovely ( to me, haha :P )

Happy Proposal Day, Mr. K !










No comments:

Post a Comment