Tuesday, April 23, 2013


… 3 months 1 week 3 days

First of all, BIG CLAP for the BIG MAN with all his effort to the house, to our family.

Last week we experienced a war after the CMAC training. I could tell that it was like a REAL training from god.
I am glad we finally overcome it. I remember I gave him a hug in the kitchen. Heart soften.

I was looking at K on bed when he was so much concentrated on fitting the curtain. My tears out and turned my face to the wall . I sincerely feel thankful and recall all the memories of ours before.
3 months , we will be a married couple. He suddenly looked like a dream to me , yet his breathe , skin, movement… everything are just so close and real to me.

And then I said: you look very handsome.

He smiled. Real smile that couldn’t be hide. Hahaha… I seldom compliment him this way. I realized I seldom speak out my appreciations to him.

----------------------------------------------------------

The draft schedule is settled and the church time is confirmed.

Next next next >>>>

1)      Invitation production
2)      Church invites design / production
3)      Booklet / production
4)      Transportation arrangement……
5)      I do not want to think anymore……………………………………………………………….


Hahahahaha.

b

No comments:

Post a Comment