Friday, April 5, 2013

… 3 months 4 weeks

Friends around kept asking me this question these days:

How are your wedding stuff going? Are you busy?


I do not really feel very busy while I am doing gradually for the wedding stuff with normal speed.

So the first basic mock up dress are ready.
The try on date would be on 5th May (Sunday) together with Ambrose house warming function.
There are still a lot to adjust on the dress:
1)      darts
2)      length
3)      neck line
4)      armhole

god bless me on these.

Other than that , tomorrow 6 April (Saturday), both families will be meeting each other together with our 1st house warming gathering.

GOD BLESS US ON THAT!!!! Nervous !
I hope they all will have a great time in our new house that fully filled with LOVE.

We are now working on the wedding banquet invitation now . 20% and moving on now.

Closer & closer.
The words “ 3 months” appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment